Posted on November 21, 2012
Milner Christmas Magic
Few things dazzle and delight both the young and old quite like twinkling Christmas lights. While Milner Gardens & Woodland offers a sight to behold year-round, the gardens are especially enchanting at Christmastime.
Photo: Vancouver Island University on Flickr
The final strings of lights are being hung in anticipation of the gardens’ annual Milner Christmas Magic event. This family-friendly seasonal festival makes for an entirely lovely evening in the crisp winter air while enjoying a visually stunning display of lights.
- What: Milner Christmas Magic
- Where: Milner Gardens & Woodland – 2179 West Island Highway
Qualicum Beach, British Columbia
- When: November 30th – December 2nd, December 7th – 9th and December 14th – 19th; 5:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Who: All ages are welcome!
- How Much: Admission is by donation.
Each evening features storytelling, performances by local musicians, a silent auction and refreshments. Milner House is the star of the evening with its Christmas light display and the tea room will be open. Milner Gardens & Woodland suggests wearing sturdy shoes and bringing a flashlight for some of the darker paths in the park.