Posted on February 20, 2012
Giveaway: Celebrate Your True Love At Old House Village Hotel & Spa
For decades, gentle waters and lush gardens have drawn visitors to the banks of the Puntledge River. The Old House Village Hotel & Spa gives visitors a reason to stay.
Photo: © Old House Village Hotel & Spa (used with permission)
Nestled in the true, geographic heart of the Comox Valley, this boutique hotel blends modern comfort with rustic West Coast design. Featuring 79 rooms, guests can enjoy convenient amenities, indulgent services at Oh Spa and exquisite dining all while only steps away from everything downtown Courtenay offers.
With riverfront gardens and breathtaking space, it’s no wonder that Old House Village Hotel & Spa is a favourite destination for weddings. It only seems logical for the hotel to host a unique Wedding Fair on its charming grounds. Now entering its third year, the Wedding Fair gathers incredible photographers, caterers, bakers, florists and venues in one unique setting. On Saturday, March 3rd, brides and grooms-to-be are invited to visit the Old House Village Hotel & Spa to make their Island wedding dreams come true.
Photos: © Old House Village Hotel & Spa (used with permission) Prize accommodation may not be as illustrated above.
To celebrate its third Wedding Fair, Old House Village Hotel & Spa wants to make one lovely couple’s engagement an event to remember. One lucky Keira-Anne.com reader will win the chance to treat their fiancé (or fiancée) to a getaway at the Old House Village Hotel & Spa that exudes classic romance.
That said, the getaway is only part of it. Ashley and Mike Kitchen are Vancouver Island-based photographers (and a very-much-in-love husband-and-wife team) who have an eye for combining the romantic with the clever. We have teamed up with Ashley and Mike through their company, SNAP Weddings, to provide exclusive engagement photos of the couple.
Photo: © SNAP Weddings (used with permission)
This exceptional prize package includes the following:
- Two nights of deluxe accommodation at the Old House Village Hotel & Spa
- Rose petal turndown service on your first night
- Breakfast in bed both mornings
- 1-hour couples’ massage at Oh Spa
- $50 gift certificate to the adjacent Old House Restaurant
- 2 individual boxes of handcrafted chocolates from Hot Chocolates
- 1 bottle of Old House Village Hotel & Spa’s exclusive house wine
- During your stay, you’ll enjoy up to a three-hour session with SNAP Weddings’ photographers to capture your love on camera
- A disc of high quality, edited images from your engagement photoshoot provided by SNAP Weddings
While this prize package is being offered to newly engaged couples, it would also make for a wonderful surprise to someone you know that has recently become engaged. There are a few ways you can enter to win for yourself – or for someone else!
1. Leave a comment below and tell me if you’d treat your fiancé/fiancée to this prize or if you’d pass it on to your friend, sister, nephew or someone else who’s recently become engaged. (1 entry)
2. Visit the Old House Village Hotel & Spa’s Wedding Fair page on Facebook and leave a comment. Let them know of a memorable event at a wedding or something that made the last wedding you attended extra special. (1 entry)
3. Post the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
I will draw one winner at random at noon on Saturday, March 3rd. The winner will be notified by e-mail. Good luck, everyone!
For more information about the Old House Village Hotel & Spa, the March 3rd Wedding Fair at the Old House, or about SNAP Weddings, please visit each of them online:
Winner must be 19 years of age or older. Winner cannot have won a contest on Keira-Anne.com within the last six months. This prize is transferable as it is specifically designed for an engaged couple. The prize is of no monetary value. Keira-Anne.com nor its affiliates or the contest prize sponsors are responsible for transportation to, from or within the Comox Valley. Keira-Anne.com nor its affiliates or the contest prize sponsors bear any responsibility to the winner, the collection of the prize and/or the use of the prize.