Posted on January 24, 2011
Giveaway: Win A Night At The Beach Club Resort and Parksville Uncorked Tickets
Now in its third year, the Parksville Uncorked Wine & Food Festival has quickly gained popularity with culinary aficionados and wine connoisseurs all across Vancouver Island and beyond. Over four days, guests have the opportunity to learn trade secrets from some of British Columbia’s most celebrated chefs, vintners, sommeliers and restaurateurs.
There are a number of spectacular events planned over the course of Parksville Uncorked, happening February 24th through 27th, allowing for plenty of time to mix and mingle with other food and wine lovers. There’s guaranteed to be a little bit of something for everyone.
Parksville Untapped Thursday, February 24
6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. – Tickets are $49 each – Phone 1-800-663-7373 to reserve
- Local breweries and beers will be showcasing their bubbles and barley at the Tigh-Na-Mara Resort and Spa. Enjoy smooth jazz music while taking a featured look at the history of beer brewing on Vancouver Island.
Swirl Gala Friday, February 25
6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Tickets are $69 each – Phone 1-888-760-2008 to reserve
- Pop the cork, swirl your glass and delight in delicious wines and palate-pleasing cuisine. This sophisticated evening is being proudly hosted by The Beach Club Resort.
Winemakers Dinner with Burrowing Owl Winery Saturday, February 26
6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Tickets are $99 each – Phone 1-888-760-2008 to reserve
- Chef Sean Norris will be preparing a coastal-inspired dinner to perfectly pair with a number of Burrowing Owl wines at The Beach Club Resort. The pairings will be explained and and your questions answered by Sommelier Stuart Bruce from Appellation Wine.
Winemakers Dinner with Road 13 Saturday, February 26
6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Tickets are $99 each – Phone 1-800-663-7373 to reserve
- Tigh-Na-Mara Resort and Spa’s Walbran Ballroom will be the place to be to experience a divine six-course meal, expertly prepared by Chef Eric Edwards. Enjoy the meal with pairings provided by Pam & Mick Luckhurst of Road 13.
Bubbles & Brunch Sunday, February 27
9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Tickets are $29.95 each – Phone 1-800-663-7373
- Say “au revoir!” to a phenomenal weekend with a scrumptious brunch and a selection of BC bubbly at the Tigh-Na-Mara Resort and Spa.
For more information on Parksville Uncorked, the events, wine sponsors and fabulous accommodation packages with either The Beach Club Resort or Tigh-Na-Mara Resort and Spa, please visit the Parksville Uncorked website.
Photo: The Beach Club Resort
The fantastic folks behind Parksville Uncorked want to give Keira-Anne.com readers a chance to enjoy one of the premiere events of the weekend, the Swirl Gala on Friday, February 25. The prize package consists of a one-night stay for two at the luxe Beach Club Resort, lapping the shores of Parksville’s beachfront, and two tickets to the Swirl Gala – a quick getaway worth over $300! You’ve got two chances to enter:
1. Leave a comment below. (1 entry)
2. Post the following on Twitter (1 entry)
You must be 19+ to win and able to attend the Swirl Gala on Friday, February 25. I will draw one winner at random at noon on Friday, February 4. Good luck!