Posted on August 3, 2009
OKAY, I GUESS I WILL
Raymi did this and tagged me. And since I’m on holidays, I clearly have nothing better to do. Also, because there’s no Island Profile this week (remember? I’m on holidays), I’ve thrown in a few pictures from this weekend’s Filberg Festival (and other stuff) just for fun.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
8:30 a.m. – it’s the latest Jordy’s let me sleep in on our holidays so far.
2. How do you like your steak?
Alive and not on any plate, thank you.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The Hangover. I may have seen it three times. Can you blame me?
4. What are your favorite TV shows?
OZ, Deadwood, Law & Order: SVU, Sex and the City, Alias
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I’m gonna be super cliché and say either New York City or some small town in Southern California. I like the sound of Toluca Lake.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
I haven’t eaten breakfast yet today. I’m getting through my second cup of coffee with International Delight fat-free hazelnut cream. Sacrilege, I know.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
8. What foods do you dislike?
Meat, Thai, meat, Vietnamese, meat.
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
I probably couldn’t be less inventive but I’m in love with Milestones right now because of their California summer salad and crushed raspberry mojitos. But I also really love Boneta, Atlas Cafe and Avenue.
10. Favorite dressing?
Usually just some olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Simple, so good.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
12. What are your favorite clothes?
My wool DvF dress, jeans and a cardigan and my super short cut-offs.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
If you read my blog, you know.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
15. Where would you want to retire?
16. Favorite time of day?
Wine time, bath time, park time with Jordy, Gossip Hour with Auntie Raymi and pretty much any time I get to eat.
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I hate watching sports.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
22. Bird watcher?
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
24. Do you have any pets?
I’m kind of obsessed with my pet.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
I’m not fond of sharing.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A figure skater or a cheerleader. I had a lot of ambition, I know.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Going on wilderness walks with my Opa in the forest behind his house. We’d try to spot deer or bunnies or birds and then we’d sit in an “eagle’s nest” and he’d tell me stories. He was so rad.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Dog, dog, dog, dog, dog!
29. Are you married?
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
32. Any pet peeves?
People who drive while talking on their cell phones, people who can’t spell or use bad grammar, people who pop their collars, people who talk through movies, people who are chronic liars, people who overdramatize everything, people who need constant reassurance, people who disrespect animals. Also, the motorcycles that rev up my street, hearing a little bit of bass through the wall from my neighbour (I tattle on him all the time), LOL and that tongue emoticon, Olympic brouhaha and when I paint my fingernails and chip a tip the next morning.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Mushrooms, lots of cheese, onion.
34. Favorite Flower?
35. Favorite ice cream?
Are you seriously asking me this? Obviously banana fudge, chocolate chip mint and Moose Tracks from Island Farms.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Taco Time. Okay and I did eat a vegetarian sandwich from KFC the other day and it was soooo freaking good.
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
I failed my Class 5 the first time but when I got my short bus license, I passed with flying colours the first time.
38. From whom did you get your last email?
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Neiman Marcus, Book Warehouse, Target. Except, for the record, I’d never choose to max out my credit card.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
I’m so routine and I love it.
41. Like your job?
Actually, yes, I do.
43. What was your favorite vacation?
I wish I’ve been on a vacation. Soon, very soon.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
With Andrea to Milestones. Surprising? No.
45. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing – it’s super quiet at my mom’s. The baby is sleeping, the dogs are sleeping.
46. What are your favorite colors?
Purple, green, blue, white, black, brown. Also yellow.
47. How many tattoos do you have?
None yet, but I’m cookin’ something up.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
50. Coffee Drinker?
See question six, please.
Photo: Matteo.Mazzoni on Flickr
I’m going to Tofino first-thing tomorrow morning, so this place is going to get a little bit cobwebby.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c03/h05/mnt/53147/domains/keira-anne.com/html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 399